Sunday 8 September 2013

New shoes time

I have a few more miles left in my current shoes. Because it's the Plymouth 10k in, um, 8 weeks time, this is something I want to get sorted now. I don't want a repeat of last time where I'd realised my shoes were going during a run and I ended up with a really sore hip.

So, anyway, off I went to get some new shoes. I'd explained that I'd lost a toenail and was probably close to losing another, with my current shoes.

I'd tried on a few pairs of shoes and came home with a pair of Brooks Adrenaline GT13. (previous pair were Brooks Adrenaline GT 12) I went out for a run and it wasn't that nice. My knees were aching and they didn't feel right.

I gave them another go yesterday and had the same problem. After having enough, I took them back and now have a pair of Asics 1000.

I tried them this morning and the pain is even worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment